- Mazal Tov to Trana & Danny Freedman on the marriage of their daughter, Dina to Dovid Baran.
- Below click the link to the weekly Parsha shiurim: Shiurim
- Old sneakers (children and adult sizes) are being collected to raise money towards pediatric cancer research at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Pediatric Cancer Lab. The Max Cure Foundation collects used sneakers and sells them in developing nations as affordable footwear; all of the proceeds go directly bac ktowards research. Collections bins can be found at theRosen driveway, through September 1. Please drop off sneakers tied together by laces or rubber band Velcro sneakers.
- Monday, September 15 at 7:00 PM – EHS Sisterhood Cooking Class and Dinner with Prime Caterers, featuring David Attias. Please RSVP by Monday, September 8.
- Please send back your High Holiday forms to the shul office.