- Mazal Tov to Nechama Reichman on finishing in second place in the Hebrew High School Division of the US Chidon Ha-Tanach. Good luck to Nechama who will represent USA at the international Chidon in Israel next year.
- Mazal Tov to Esther & Paul Lerer on the engagement of their daughter, Bianca to David Pineles.
- Tuesday, May 31 – Yeshiva Ohr Simcha Chai Dinner at the Woodcliff Lake Hilton. For more information or to place reservations/ads, please call the Yeshiva or visit the website at www.yeshivaohrsimcha.org
- Tuesday, June 7 – EHS Sisterhood Cooking Class, “A Purist’s Approach to Fish” with acclaimed chef, restaurateur and owner of Mike’s Bistro, Michael Gershkovich. Cost: $50 per person. RSVP to sisterhood
- The Pickholz family would like to express their gratitude for the overwhelming generosity of the community in sponsoring jackets for the Bardelas Battalion, Keren Pickholz’s brand new combat unit in the Israeli Defense Forces. As a result, three families are underwriting the cost of the jackets. Keren will be sending a list of other badly needed equipment.
SAVE THE DATE
EHS Annual Dinner
Thursday, June 16
Guests of Honor
Elizabeth & Gavin Katz
Livia & Elias Marcovici
Special tribute to
Recipients of the Asher Strobel Youth Leadership Award