- Special thanks to SodaScan for their partnership in the EHS Uncle Moishy Concert.
- In preparation for Pesach, we ask that anyone who has left items in the EHS coat room to please claim them. Should these items not be claimed, they will be donated to a charitable organization.
- Please make sure to clean out your cubbies and tallit bags prior to Pesach.
- We are seeking volunteers to assist in the EHS Bedikat Chametz on Thursday evening, April 2 following Maariv services. If you are able to help, please join us at the Shul at approximately 7:30 PM.
- EHS has arranged for a shaimos pick-up; drop-off hours will be Sunday, March 29 through Tuesday, March 31 at the Reichman home. We ask that all articles be placed in sturdy containers and/or bags and be piled on the front porch. Cost for this service is $18 per drop-off, payable to East Hill Synagogue (please drop checks through mail slot).
SAVE THE DATE
EHS Annual Dinner Thursday, June 4
Guests of Honor
Cookie & David Fishel
Shevy & Josh Rovner
Naming of the Moshe Bousbib EHS Daf Yomi Program Awarded to Gabriel Bousbib
Special tribute to
Recipients of the Asher Strobel Youth Leadership Award